We have an OUTDOOR office space in Pasadena, CA and have used this setting successfully since March 2021.
Virtual and in-person options are available. In-home and school-based services are also provided.
A free 15 minutes screening is available to help determine next steps and whether or not Stacey and her team are a good fit for you and your child.
Stacey has provided speech therapy to children across Los Angeles for 18 years! Read her YELP reviews HERE.
Consultation can occur once or ongoing (as needed). This service may include: parent education, team collaboration, IEP/IFSP review & recommendations, attendance to IEP meetings, suggestions to other professionals working with your child, IEP meeting planning/participation, and more. Please inquire HERE
Stacey provides detailed and in-depth assessments in the areas of speech (including assessments of praxis) and language for children aged birth to 18 years. Stacey also works with families and school districts to provide Individual Education Evaluations (IEEs).
Stacey has been guest speaking since 2015 on topics related to early intervention, autism, communication strategies, and screen-time. She has trained thousands of professionals and parents nationwide. Find out more HERE
Stacey works directly with speech therapists, SLPAs, and early interventionists. She hosts an early intervention support group and she is also available for private work with individual professionals and teams. Visit Coach2Coach for more information
Stacey’s Career Highlights
- Lecturer for graduate students studying early intervention (CA State University East Bay)
- Partnership with the Infant Development Association of CA to support early interventionists (EIs) on family centered practice (specifically routines based intervention and coaching)
- Nationally Board Certified ASHA Member since 2005
- National Guest Speaker since 2015
- Specialized knowledge and experience in evaluating and treating Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Repeated ACE Award recipient for dedication to lifelong learning
- 2018-2019 CHLA/USC LEND Fellow
- Strengths-based, neurodiversity affirming approaches for autistic children
- Early Intervention Specialist Credential earned in 2007 (Chicago, IL)
- Developed “TOT TALK” a grant-funded peer/parent education group for young children
- Formal training in Hanen (More than Words), SCERTS, PECS, and Family Guided Routines Based Intervention
- Stacey has supported communication for thousands of children in the greater Los Angeles area (testimonials here)
- Supervisor and mentor to both new and seasoned speech-language pathologists and cross disciplinary colleagues
“Stacey Landberg, M.S. CCC/SLP has been a huge help on my journey. She has been my mentor through my journey into private practice. We met at Florida State University in our graduate studies. Years later we reconnected in Los Angeles. She began her private practice in 2006. She was a huge mentor of mine since she had this experience. I continue to see her as a mentor. She has extensive knowledge in early intervention and I am always learning something new from her.” -Laura Deer, SLP
- 2019 LEND Graduate (post-graduate grant funded program USC/CHLA)
- M.S., Florida State University, 2004
- B.A., University of Redlands, 2002
- 500+ post-graduate credits earned in speech-language pathology and related disciplines (ACE Award 2017)
- American Speech-Language Pathology and Hearing Association, 2004-present
- Infant Development Association of CA, 2014-present
- Community of Practice Member (SSIP Local Implementation Plan; Zero to Three Prenatal to age 5)
Areas of Expertise
- Early intervention
- Parent-coaching & routines-based intervention
- Authentic assessment (including IEEs for school districts)
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Developmental language disorder
- Language delay
- Speech sound disorders
- Hearing loss
- Craniofacial anomalies (including cleft palate and cleft lip)
- High risk populations (including low birth weight, premature birth, foster/adopted children, drug exposure, multiple births)
- Social communication differences
Stacey can provide a superbill for all insurance types. Typically only PPOs will reimburse a percentage for out-of-network providers (depending on the plan and deductible). Payment methods are electronic only and include: HSA Cards, Credit, Debit. Stacey does not work with your insurance directly.